GSoC: SymPy - Week 1
The first week of Coding Period has concluded.
I started the week working on the PR #14712 to fix existing issues #14262 and #12744. There were some complications caused by the PR as it was affecting the
solvers module. The failing tests on travis revealed some bugs and issues in
solvers. The bugs are fixed, though minor issues still persist.
Late this week, I started working on the first PR #14725 as part of my project with the aim of adding the following along with appropriate tests.
- Discrete Module
- Transforms Module
- Fast Fourier Transform (
- Number Theoretic Transform (
- Fast Walsh Hadamard Transform (
- adding doctests
- improving documentation
- fixing precision issues in
dpsfor decimal places or using unevaluated symbols in the first place (by passing
Looking forward to another exciting week.